SPECIAL CHEESE PLATES
$12.95 includes dried fruit, nuts, and a sliced baguette.
– Le Chatelain – Creamy soft camembert cheese from France.
– Comté – A delicious, complex French Gruyere
– Gris Des Vosges – A stinky and tasty washed-rind cheese topped with a fern leaf.
– Fontina- A famous creamy and complex Italian semi-soft
– Boschetto – A dense yet creamy Black Truffle cheese from Northern Italy.
– Spluga – A stinky washed rind Gouda-esque cheese.
– Moosbacher – An amazing Swiss-style cheese.
– Cambozola – A delicious Blue-infused Camembert.
– Toggenburger – Rolf stikes again with this complex and nutty Appenzeller-style cheese.
DAILY SPECIAL SANDWICHES AND SALADS
ACG Breakfast Panini
Fried Eggs, Pancetta, Cheese, Rosemary and Smoked Aioli on Ciabatta
The Let’s Give Thanks Panini
Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Ballard 3 year old White Cheddar, Aioli and Mixed Greens on Cranberry Spice Bread. Served hot or cold. 9.50
Pata Cabra Panini
Pata Cabra (semi-soft goat’s milk cheese from Spain), Turkey, Bacon, and Tomato sprinkled lightly with Blood Orange Infused Oil. Served on Baguette. 10.50
Pleasant Ridge Press
Pleasant Ridge (Raw Cow’s Milk from Dodgeville, Wisconsin), Blue Cheese, Ham, and Fuji Apples on Baguette. Sounds weird, tastes great!!! 10.50
Gobble This! Salad
Elijah’s most recent creation, featuring Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Mixed Greens, Caramelized Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, Delft Blue Gouda, and Sliced Granny Smith Apples. Served with a Pomegranate Currant Dressing. 10.50
Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, and Ricotta Salata (a dry, salty sheep’s milk cheese from Italy). Served with Creamy Lemon Dressing. Light and refreshing! 9.50